Friday, March 23, 2012

4 Weeks

Tuesday was my 4 week point. Things have been going pretty good so far. I haven't weighed myself this week. I want to get down to 250 by my next DR appointment in the middle of April. I don't know if thats totally unreasonable. I have started more regularly at the gym this week. I am doing the couch to 5k thing. It seems to be going pretty well. I am also doing the circuit training at PF a couple times a week. I can feel myself having lots more energy daily. After I eat though, my stomach feels weird. Not like sick to my stomach, but not regular...if that makes sense.

On St. Patrick's Day I tried some vodka in my cranberry juice. I was totally fine. I didn't drink half as much as I would have normally. I didn't notice myself getting drunk super fast or anything. ( I know this probably makes me seem like I have a drinking problem...but I don't) I have also tried some other things...goldfish, guacamole, tortilla chips, black beans, cheez its. Not much of any of it, but it was all fine. After I had the cheez its I had a freak out...like what the hell am I doing eating this shit!!

I'm going to NYC tomorrow. I got some of those EAS carb advantage protein shakes...they are pre-made and available at TARGET. Pretty good. Welllll my life is calling me! BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment